Minneapolis skate photos from a Fall 2009 Nike US tour

Below are four photos from the God Bless America? Nike SB Fall US Tour article (which appears in the April 2010 issue of The Skateboard Mag) that were taken at skate spots in Minneapolis, MN. If you didn't know by now (which would be surprising), I am from the Twin Cities and have lived here my entire life, so any time I see a spot from here pop up in a magazine, I'm almost always going to post it. We have such a strong skate scene here and I am very proud to be from a region that has such a significant presence in skating. I've never been in a local video, I'm not a local at any of the awesome skateparks downtown, and I don't work at any of the shops or anything like that. By posting MN coverage that pops up in magazines, I like to think that I am contributing my own little piece on the scene, or at least shining a light on how awesome and prevalent it has been in past print skate media. Alright, I'm getting a little ahead of myself, so I'll stop here. Right now.

Photos by Jon Humphries.



Saturn 10 (below) was actually in Saint Paul, I believe.



No comments:

Post a Comment