Kidnapping, Debauchery and Brebic: Habitat in Mexico City

This article features coverage of Fred Gall, Tim O'Connor, Stefan Janoski, Danny Garcia, Kerry Getz and Guru Khalsa during a Habitat filming trip to Mexico City with Jonathan Mehring and Brennen Conroy. Mehring wrote the article, basing it around the unpredictable antics of Fred Gall's friend "Brebic", who I can only assume is Fred's alter ego when he's in party mode. I swear I had heard about him bring this up in another interview, but I couldn't find it. 

The article overall is pretty wild. There's a Quiksilver ad in this same issue with a photo of Stefan getting a trick at a Mexico spot, which I am assuming was taken during the same trip.








1 comment:

  1. Did you read the interview with Silas Baxter-Neal in the May 2024 Thrasher? He shed some light on how wild Habitat tours were. - Justin VID

    ReplyDelete